Monday, February 4, 2013

List time!


  1. Stop wearing leather pants
  2. Don't quote yourself ever in your advertisement
  3. Stop wearing any glitter
  4. No lightning bolts in any of your print media
  5. No music shall start when your website is loaded
  6. No pictures of you with store bought tricks
  7. No endorsement quotes by celebrities who obviously wouldn't give a shit about you.
  8. Don't advertise with pictures of you in front of prestigious objects like silver sports cars that you clearly don't own.
  9. No pictures of you with other magicians. Period.
  10. No long sleeves unless you are a mentalist.

9 comments:

Magnus Asbjorn said...

Number five should be applied to any one that own a site anywhere not just magical folks.

NathanaelBergenMagic said...

"8. Don't advertise with pictures of you in front of prestigious objects like silver sports cars that you clearly don't own."

Stab at David Penn? lol

Roland said...

that too ;)

Michael Jay said...

Uh-oh...I'm on the shit list. I wear long sleeves and I'm not a mentalist. So, I've got to ask: What's wrong with long sleeves?

Kind Of Magic said...

The ladies love those forearms....

Trickster said...

Repeat 5

Shout 5

Punish those who ignore 5

Unknown said...

Corollary to #8: you should not have pictures of yourself flanked by girls that are out of your league.
However, I too don't understand the 10th commandment.

Gary Jones Magic said...

I have some dodgy tattoos which I had done when I was younger so my sleeves stay down lol!

Bobcat Magic said...

Can we add silly spiky haircuts with too much gunk on them? What is it with young magicians and bad spiky haircuts? (And yes, I am follically challenged before anyone asks or comments!)