Saturday, January 12, 2013

You got my Curiosity

So what is new in the magic world? I heard rumor that Dani DaOrtiz is being accused of having stolen material by Helder Guimaraes. Derek DelGaudio claims on FB

Dani recently released an (unpublished) effect belonging to our mutual friend, Helder Guimaraes. I love Dani like a brother, so it's disheartening to see someone I respect so much, make a decision that is so blatantly disrespectful and hurtful to someone I know he cares about. It's one thing to be ripped off by some kid who doesn't know any better, but when it's "family"... Brutal.
Anybody know more on this? What effect? I'm leaning far out of the window here, but I'd say it's cards!

Edit: Alright it was apparently "Card under the Glass" and both are fine. Nothing to read here. Sounded promising though.

No comments: