Saturday, September 8, 2012

Quote of the Week

"FISM 2012 was the worst magic congress I have ever attended. Now that statement is going to get me banned from ever going back to Blackpool...oh wait I was already banned. It was poorly planned and executed. This is not a personal attack on any one individual. Many of the workers of the congress were delightful. It was the entire event that was lacking. I would never have uttered a word if it had not been for the disgusting display of the fat suited lady who ripped off the costume to display their breasts and hairy genitalia in front of my eleven year old daughter. The gala shows were less than stellar and below the level I have come to expect from FISM. I am unable to find a listing of the committee members but I will say that whomever was in charge of the talent choices was not in touch with the magic world. To use some acts on multiple nights was a poor choice and several of the acts that appeared on both the stage and close up would not have been booked by me for anything more than a children's birthday party."
S.F.

No comments: