Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I Want You!


Frustrated with the magic community?
Suppressed anger and creativity?
Tired of life?

Don't change anything!

Because I want you to join the Weekly Magic Failure Staff. So far the staff consists of me! It ain't much, but so far it has been great.

As a staff member you are asked to write posts. Very simple.

Here are the conditions:

1. You have to reveal who you are, no anonymous bullshitting!
2. At least one article per week!
3. Keeping it short and sweet!
4. Try to keep it clean!
5. Try not to make it personal!
6. Be sober, factual and try to add some funny!
7. Be a good magician who knows about the stuff he is talking about!

So if you think you can do it and offer more than just a weekly magic failure (theories, magic related jokes and such stuff) write me an email. Native speakers are preferred. (English that is!)

Add a little example of your written work, so I can see, that you are
a-r-t-i-c-u-l-a-t-e.

If I like it, you could become a permanent member of the staff and tear a rift into the magic community.

Be part of the blog that makes a difference...! (hey, I am trying)

No comments: