Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The End Is Nigh!



"Last night I had a dream. It was the end of the world. Everything was desolate. I was the last person on earth. I found a newspaper, the last newspaper ever printed. And on it, it had a date. It was October. And I even saw the year. When I woke up, I wrote the year on this piece of paper. Can you guess the year of the Apocalypse?"

Let a year be named by the spectator. And secretly write it on that before mentioned piece of paper with a nail writer.

"Oh my, you did you have the same dream?"

2 comments:

KiKeNiCo said...

"Last night I had a dream. It was the end of the world. Everything was desolate. I was the last person on earth. I found a newspaper, the last newspaper ever printed. And on it, it had a date...and there was a phone number and a picture of a chick...When I woke up, I wrote the number, the name and the fee on this piece of paper. Now, what was your mother's name again?"

To try only if some heckler is f**king around...

Roland said...

haha, that is a good one