Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Update on the Puma Thingy


As expected I get daily email from Brad Jackson. Of course no personal email, just the "newsletter" that I didn't sign up to. (It's actually marked as spam by my spam filter)

WMF,

I don't think I'm being to subtle when 
I say I've been trying to get you into 
the PUMA Skills Mastery Course 2.0, 

But if you're not convinced I decided 
to give you an exclusive sneak peak 
inside exactly what you'll 
be getting

http://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=99HHR&m=1oRlCSXLMQ8YMH&b=ir1Lb0hcGwY5kaDXsj5VsQ

Thanks
Brad Jackson


That link above will lead to this:
http://media.pumaskills.com.s3.amazonaws.com/sneakpeakintonewmastery2.swf
A video telling me what I will get. I suggest hitting the pause button once in a while to read some of the stuff in the video. It will tell you a lot.

But this post lacks funny. So here it is:

"I bet you all wanna know what that pixie dust is! Right? Well if you put it on a mirror, in a line and have a rolled up dollar bill... Let's say it this way. You are gonna see the pixies."

No comments: